1 to 1 Mindfulness Training.
How does 1 to 1 Mindfulness / Compassion Training work?
- Many people prefer to avail of training on a one to one basis.
- Sessions can be arranged at a time/location to suit you or by phone/skype, if preferred.
- You can follow the structure of a course or have the content adapted to meet your need.
- This service is private and confidential.
“Honestly, I never thought it could be so simple to find peace in my life. I really loved coming to Joanne and practicing Mindfulness and learning new skills. I’m enjoying my life, my work and everyone in my life much more now!”
Benefits of doing 1 to 1 Mindfulness include:
- Lasting decreases in anxiety, stress, worry and increase in calm and inner peace
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life and more able to lighten up and live a little
- Better more fulfilling interpersonal relationships
- Improved self-esteem, confidence, emotion regulation
- Enhanced ability to cope with stress and challenges of all kinds.
- Less tension and increased ability to manage mind states / low moods/ anxiety and depression
- Sounder and more replenishing sleep
- Deeper sense of purpose in life
Facilitator for 1 to 1 Mindfulness Training
Joanne O’Malley, B Soc Sc, H Dip Psychotherapy Studies
brings over 17 years of meditation practice to her work as a Mindfulness teacher. She gained the Certificate of Competence to Teach Mindfulness-Based Courses from Bangor University and the Institute for Mindfulness Based Approaches Europe (IMA). She was the first Irish teacher trained to deliver Mindful Self Compassion by the University of California San Diego, USA.
Joanne continues to attend ongoing professional development and has trained directly with Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI), The Mindful Leadership Summit, Eckhart Tolle, James Baraz and many more. She adheres to the Good Practice Guidelines set out by UK Network of Mindfulness Teachers, such as daily practice, supervision and regular attendance at retreats.
Joanne has coached many individuals on a 1 to 1 basis, facilitated group in-house courses and workshops for a wide range of organisations as well as delivering public Mindfulness courses for several years.
We are apt to get so caught up in the urgency of everything we have to do, and so caught up in our heads and in what we think is important, that it is easy to fall into a state of chronic tension and anxiety that continually drives our lives on automatic pilot”
Jon Kabat Zinn
For more information
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joanne if you have any query about 1 to 1 Mindfulness Training?