Invest in your Leaders
Bring Mindful Leadership & Emotional Intelligence to your organisation
Our Mindful Leadership &Emotional Intelligence training helps participants improve their state of mind, develop focus, resilience, improved decision making and social engagement so they can lead with clarity of vision and inspire confidence and trust.
Why Us? Ask our clients…
“It was a great experience for me to offer Mindfulness Training to the entire customer care team in Kerry and to launch this with Joanne O’Malley, Mindfulness at Work who is a true professional. I truly believe in this training and reported outcomes clearly shows me why I believe in it.”
More self aware – 78%
More aware of impact of mood – 89%
More level headed and calm – 73%
More attentive and better listener – 73%
More compassionate in dealing with difficult people – 73%
Enhanced ability to reduce stress – 73%
Mindfulness supports my wellbeing – 81%
Clearer about my values and express these in work – 76%
Mindful Leadership & Emotional Intelligence Training involves…
The training is based on the latest research which has shown that mindfulness develops emotional intelligence; the skills that predict employee performance, leadership effectiveness and organisational wellbeing.
It is an experiential training in which participants shift from being stuck in unconscious reactivity to stepping back, seeing deeply and integrating new mental habits into their repertoire.
The result is more:
- Self Mastery – Focus, clarity, emotional regulation, resilience, tools to recharge
- Social Mastery – Able to foster connection, communication, relationship and trust
- Mastery of Possibility – Expanded capacity, open to innovation, inspired teams.
A snapshot of our curriculum
Making the Shift
Presence & Self Awareness
Gain Self Management
Build Resilience & Self Support
Intentionally Shaping Futures
Cultivating Human Connection
Communicating & Relating
Outcomes for leaders
Develop Self Awareness & Self Mastery
- Improve focus, concentration and clarity
- Less stress reactivity, able to catch self-defeating behaviours
- More resilience, self confident. More accepting and authentic
- Increase emotion regulation, self control and engagement
- Enhance listening, communication and relationship skills
- Better creativity, decision making, stronger commitment towards goals
- Grow appreciation, empathy and ability to inspire trust.
Outcomes for organisations
Develop leaders who demonstrate compassion, confidence, integrity and inspire trust & enthuastic collaboration. Leaders who:
- Manage distractions and complexity of environment more skillfully
- Adapt to changing circumstances creatively
- Coach, communicare, care & build warm relationships with all stakeholders
- Create more positive energetic culture where each can give their personal best and all move towards collective goals
- Set standard for better health, wellbeing & performance within/between teams.
Emotional Intelligence Assessment & Coaching – ECR™
We provide leadership assessment and coaching based around the Emotional Capital model. Fully Certified and Licensed Coach
Joanne O’Malley is a fully certified and licensed coach in the ECR.
What clients say about our Mindful Leadership Programmes…
Mindful Leadership & Emotional Intelligence Programme to leadership team over 10 weeks.
“Transformational training. The management team are more self-aware and have gained new communication and leadership skills so they can engage & empower their teams.”
Outcomes of the programme included the following:
- Improved ability to reduce stress 89%
- Listen better and more attentive in meetings 78%
- More aware of mood and impact on judgement 78%
- Enhanced clarity of mind 89%
- Less reactive in difficulty 81%
- Collaboration with peers is enhanced 89%
– Niamh O’Connor, Head of Human Resources, Lufthansa Technik Shannon.
Half Day Mindful Leadership Workshop
“Our team at Kilkenny would like to give a big thumbs up to the mindfulness at work half day workshop. Lots of insight and good reflection, really well worth doing, we believe these core principles are even more relevant in these times. Joanne’s practices are extremely beneficial, the sessions helped our leadership team to take the time out by learning how to focus on living in the moment and by gaining a more positive outlook.”
Like to know more about our Mindful Leadership Training?