Practical Tools to Develop More Calm and Wellbeing
Everyone knows that training makes our bodies stronger, fitter and more flexible. Now, neuroscience shows that mindfulness training cultivates the innate capacities of the mind to be present, to step out of automatic pilot, become calmer, focused, creative and even compassionate. This workshop teaches you simple everyday practices to build your mental fitness and emotional wellbeing.
Key Outcomes – Mental Fitness & Emotional Wellbeing
- Learn about the foundation blocks to mental and emotional wellbeing
- Have a toolkit of simple practices that you can use everyday
- Build yourself up – steps towards resilience
- Understand that relationships matter and nurture quality ones
- Focus on what you can control, how YOU relate to anything.