Resilience is the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties, adapt well to change, and keep going in the face of adversity.
Research confirms the importance of resilience to business success so here are 11 Ways to Build Resilience to help you!
11 Ways to Build Resilience
- Build relationships and make connections.
- Look on the bright side (even when challenges occur), they are part of life
- Focus on what you can control (and accept what you cannot)
- Impress yourself (accomplish something / anything) today
- Take action, be decisive, move instead of standing still
- Look for opportunities for growth and self-discovery, even in hardship
- Become your best friend and nurture yourself
- Step back and see the bigger picture and maintain perspective
- See the good side and envisage positive outcomes
- Replenish yourself, fill your own cup, do what you love
- Journal, meditate, exercise, appreciate!
This blog was written by Joanne O’Malley, founder of Mindfulness at Work.
We provide Resilience Workshops in organisations. Please get in touch to learn more.